Community Nurse £23.00 - £33.00 Hourly
|Salary||£23.00 to £33.00|
|Start Date||Immediete Star|
|Telephone||03301118545 Option 2|
- We have five ongoing Community/District nursing roles available in London. We are looking for candidates that are flexible and experienced working within the community. The primary role of the public health nurse is to work within the community to support population health and deliver preventive health care services. Community dimensions of practice including health service planning, advocacy, and program effectiveness evaluation within and for the community.
These roles are for immediate start, and candidate are required to have current experience working within a community setting.
About the Role:
· Compression bandaging
· Catheterisation - male, female and supra-pubic
· Wound care - leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds and lacerations
· Risk assessment and preventative care
· IVs - PICC line antibiotic administration, flushing, dressing and bung change
· Syringe drivers
· Holistic assessment
Essential Skills & Requirements
· You must have experience in carrying out the above remit within a district/community setting.
· Candidate should hold at least one years’ experience within a community setting.
Please call our friendly recruitment team on 0330 111 8545 Option