Community General Nurse
CK CRGN ESX
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse with a wide range of experience and skills, who will be working in a small community within Essex.
The post holder will participate in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of care and be committed to the development of the Primary Health Care Team. They may also be designated to take charge of the team in the absence of the District Nurse.
What we need from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Excellent communication skills
• NMC Registration
• 6 month post qualification experience
• Previous RGN experience
• Great pay rates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fast track, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training (Via refund)
• Free DBS Certificate (Via refund)
FOUND THE PERFECT JOB!
HERE'S HOW TO CONTACT US
Contact us directly and a member of our team will assist you.
Send us an email for any inquires, job information or CV help and advice
Visit us at our offices by appointment for advice or help