£35-£45 per hour
We are seeking experienced Anaesthetic Practitioners to work within Operating Theatres across Cambridgeshire. Are you a committed ODP looking for a unique opportunity to work with some of the best clinical professionals in the field? Would you like to develop your career? If yes, this is a brilliant opportunity to join our dedicated and dynamic team. We are offering highly competitive weekly pay rates, and in return we ask you to provide the best, personalised healthcare experience to the patients you come across.
What we need from you?
• Create a warm, welcoming, and safe environment for all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Provide skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
• Ensuring smooth patient care by liaising and communicating with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses
• Managing stock and ensuring that all equipment’s are well maintained.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers
• Reliable and weekly fast pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE and LTD.