To apply, please click the "Apply online" button where you will be directed to our online application form.
Not sure whether to apply? Then please call Paul Hammond, our Theatre Business Manager on 0330 111 8545 option 1 to arrange an informal chat with you!
£28.00 - £35.00 PH
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an anaesthetic theatre nurse/ODP to work flexibly in a private hospital. As an agency worker you will play a key role in the running of a successful theatre.
This is an agency role consisting of up to 40 hours a week however we are happy to accept candidates to work as low as 1 shift a week also, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in different areas.
The job requires flexibility, reliability and commitment. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC/HCPC Registration
• 6 months post qualification experience
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Best payrates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training
• Free DBS Certificate