• Inpatient Physiotherapist - predominantly orthopaedics - senior physiotherapist with experience of inpatient orthopaedics - joint replacement surgery in particular.
• Member of staff needs to be competent to be the only physio on the ward where necessary. A small amount of general surgery - no ITU/HDU so basic respiratory skills only.
• Block Booking- January- September
• Monday - Sunday Average of 7.5 hour shifts between 08:00 and 18:30
• Pay- £33-£43hr
• Location- Horley
• Work is mainly Monday - Friday with approximately one weekend per month depending on volumes.
• Time off given during the week where weekend worked.
• On call overnight (approximately one evening per week - mainly for late day case orthopaedic surgery)
• Flexibility with shift patterns to meet business demands on a day-by-day basis.
What we need from you?
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate work as a qualified physiotherapist with strong emphasis on inpatient physiotherapy (including orthopaedics). Some orthopaedic outpatient experience advantageous.
• 2 references- must cover the last 3 years
DBS- must be on the update service and dated within last 12 months
• 12+ months UK hospital experience
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD