Liaison Psychiatry Nurse
Up to £36,500 Inc. Inner London weighting
Staffing Professionals are currently resourcing for Liaison Psychiatry Nurse?s. The South West London and Liaison Psychiatry Service provides a comprehensive specialist psychological medicine service to patients, clinicians and carers on the St Helier Hospital site and will work closely with the Crisis and Home Treatment teams to minimise the need for admissions to psychiatric hospital.
The team will provide a 24hr service across seven days. As a new member of the team at St Helier Hospital you will be expected to assess patients who are referred primarily from the ED/inpatient areas. Patients seen may present mental health problems, self-harm or as a psychiatric crisis. You will also be expected to work with patients presenting with psychosomatic disorders, as well as a variety of psychological issues related to physical disorders.
What we need from you?
• Current NMC registration with no restrictions on your practice
• Minimum of six months current, Mental health relevant experience
• Flexibility in when and where you are able to work
• Commitment to providing excellent patient care
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS Check and assistance with the update service*
• Referral bonus to the value of £350*
• 24 Hrs UK based out of hours service
• A variety of clients to work with
• Dedicated mental health team