£35-£45 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated Anaesthetic Nurse/ ODP to work ad hoc shifts at a private hospital in Surrey. As an agency nurse you will play a key role in running a successful theatre. We are offering a highly competitive pay rates, and in return we ask you to provide the best, personalised healthcare experience to the patients you come across.
What we need from you?
• Assist in the positioning and preparation of a patient as directed by the surgical team and ensure that any specimens are correctly labelled and dispatched to the laboratory
• Prepare patients for clinical / operative procedures and provide immediate post-operative care.
• Take charge of the clinical area in the absence of an advanced practitioner, ensuring the safety of patients, visitors, and staff.
• Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information, and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
• Help to control cross infection by observing departmental policy regarding dress, the maintenance of a clean working environment, decontamination and sterilisation procedures and asepsis.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.