£35-£45 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP to work ad hoc shifts or a block booking at a private hospital in Southend-on-Sea. Your role as an Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP is to ensure that you provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients whilst ensuring that a high quality, cost effective service is delivered to patients and consultant users. We are offering highly competitive pay rates and in return we ask you to provide the best, personalised healthcare experience to the patients you come across.
What we need from you?
• Create a warm, welcoming, and safe environment to all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Prepare the operating department environment and anaesthetics equipment’s before use, between patients and at the end of the day, as well as maintaining anaesthetic stock levels.
• Undertake the highest standard of patient care, support, and observations as well as aiding and supporting the anaesthetic physician / consultant anaesthetists.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.