£35-£45 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a registered Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP to join our agency and work within Operating Theatres across Warrington. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar position and be experienced in a wide range of procedures. You will be highly skilled and able to work effectively under pressure.
What we need from you?
• Create a welcoming, safe, and caring environment to all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Promote the best practice when carrying out ODP/nursing duties within the department.
• Provide the highest standard of patient care across a varied caseload and to aid and support the anaesthetic physician / consultant anaesthetists.
• Ensure smooth patient care by liaising and communicating with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses
• Manage stock and ensure that all equipment’s are maintained.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.