Anaesthetic Practitioner/ ODP
£35-£45 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Practitioner/ ODP’s to join our agency to work within Operating Theatres in Leeds. We are offering a highly competitive pay rates and flexible working hours, and in return we ask you to provide the best, personalised healthcare experience to the patients you come across.
What we need from you?
• Create a welcoming, safe, and caring environment to all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Promote the best practice when carrying out ODP/nursing duties within the department.
• Provide the highest standard of patient care across a varied caseload and to aid and support the anaesthetic physician / consultant anaesthetists.
• Ensure smooth patient care by liaising and communicating with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses
• Manage stock and ensure that all equipment’s are maintained.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.