Deputy Theatre Manager
Competitive salary based on experience (Band 7 equivalent)
We are looking for an experienced theatre scrub lead to join a new day case clinic in Central London to:
• Provide strong leadership and direction to all theatre staff including Scrub, Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioners.
• Work alongside the Clinical Director to provide quality planned care for patients during their surgical pathway by ensuring theatre staff have the available resources and training to carry out their clinical tasks safely and effectively.
• Scrub for procedures and train junior Scrub Practitioners to enhance safe and technical practice.
What we need from you?
Required and desired skills:
• Registered practitioner with the NMC or HCPC.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competent across a range of different skills in operating department practice, particularly in areas of Andrology and/or Urology.
• Evidence of strong leadership skills, staff motivation and creating a good working culture.
• Experience in project management and supporting the opening of new clinical areas/facilities.
• Sound knowledge of CQC fundamental standards and practicing within the five domains.
• Experience in leading regular audits and risk assessments and implementing improvement plans.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience (Band 7 equivalent)
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days paid holiday
• Private medical insurance
• Opportunity to evolve within the organisation as we grow throughout the UK