Fertility Anaesthetics ODP – adhoc
PH FRTLY OPD
PH FRTLY OPD
£28 - £45 PH
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an anaesthetic theatre nurse/ODP to expand their knowledge into fertility theatres, you will be a vital element of the theatre team assisting an anesthetist while the IVF consultant performs the egg collection.
Majority of this work is performed in the morning; shift patterns are normally 08:00-12:00 but can sometimes extend onto 16:00. Egg collections happen on weekends and bank holidays so you will be able to obtain work when hospitals and other clinics are a lot quieter, you will also benefit from a higher payrate when working these shifts.
Shifts are available most days, this is a locum role, so we are not asking for you to commit specific days each week. The job requires flexibility and reliability. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click APPLY now Alternatively, you can contact our Paul Hammond by calling 0330 111 8545 (option 1) or emailing Paul@StaffingProfessionals.co.uk
What we need from you?
• NMC/HCPC Registration
• 6 months post qualification experience
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Great payrates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training (Via refund)
• Free DBS Certificate (Via refund)