Fertility Nurse – Line of work (37.5 hours a week)
£28 - £45 per hour
The clinic provides a comprehensive range of fertility treatment (including genetic screening of embryos and donor gametes and eggs), to patients who struggle to conceive, and prides itself in offering patients personalised care, specifically tailored to individual requirements.
The central London location, with its excellent transportation links in the heart of the medical district, boasts a completely self-contained operation, with beautiful consultation rooms, spacious Ultrasound Scan rooms and state of the art laboratory and theatre.
The small friendly team ensures a personal and supportive relationship is developed, not only with patients, but also with colleagues.
As one of the key post holders, the fertility nurse provides clinical and emotional support to patients, as they progress through their treatment journey.
The fertility nurse will:
1. Explain the treatment process and consent patients.
2. Schedule patient treatment.
3. Keep regular contact with patients and usually the first point of call for clinical queries.
4. Support the management team in delivering departmental goals and objectives.
What we need from you?
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Midwifery.
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex medical treatment to non-clinical individuals.
• Great pay rates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fast track, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training (Via refund)
• Free DBS Certificate (Via refund)