Fertility Recovery Nurse - adhoc
£28 - £45 per hour
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an recovery nurse to expand their knowledge into fertility theatres, you will be a vital element of the theatre team, recovering the patient after sedation from the egg collection procedure.
Majority of egg collections are performed in the morning; shift patterns are normally 08:00-14:00 but can sometimes extend onto 16:00. Egg collections happen on weekends and bank holidays so you will be able to obtain work when hospitals and other clinics are a lot quieter, you will also benefit from a higher payrate when working these shifts.
Shifts are available most days, this is a locum role, so we are not asking for you to commit specific days each week. The job requires flexibility and reliability. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC/HCPC Registration
• 6 months post qualification experience
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Great pay rates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fast track, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training (Via refund)
• Free DBS Certificate (Via refund)