Healthcare Assistant - Men's Health
Staffing Professionals are seeking a Healthcare Assistant for an exciting opportunity to work within the men’s health sector.
The role will consist of 5 days a week, on site close to Harley Street, delivering medical treatments to patients and in particular low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to branch out into a bright new sector, experience within men’s health is not a requirement as comprehensive training will be given.
• Delivering medical treatments to patients and in particular low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction.
• Assisting our doctors in the delivery of care to patients
• Assisting in scheduling and appointment co-ordination as well as handling payments
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a background in patient care
• Be fluent in English and has good interpersonal skills
• Be comfortable in working in a clinic involved in sexual medicine, delivering relevant treatments and discussing with patients’ issues and their sexual health
• Be a self-starter and willing to take initiatives
• Some experience or demonstration of skills in sales would be desirable
Comprehensive training will be provided so prior experience in urology/men’s health is not required but is considered a plus What we offer
What we need from you?
Benefits of working though Staffing Professionals
• Weekly payroll
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• Access to Private hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant and OnCall team
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training (via refund)
• Free DBS Certificate (via refund)
If you are interested in applying for this role please click APPLY now Alternatively, you can contact our Paul Hammond by calling 0330 111 8545 or emailing Paul@StaffingProfessionals.co.uk