Major Ortho Scrub Nurse
£36-£45 per hour
We are recruiting Theatre Major Ortho Scrub Nurses in Leeds to work in NHS and private hospitals on a temporary basis. This is a brilliant opportunity if you want to be able to work flexibly and choose shifts that fit around your busy schedules. As a Theatre Scrub Nurse, you will support the management and care provision within the operating department, as well as carrying out the highest standards of care and services. In return we are offering fast weekly pay and flexible working hours.
What we need from you?
• Create a warm, welcoming, and safe environment for all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Carry out scrub duties according to the policies and procedures and promoting the best evidence of practice.
• Prepare the use of surgical equipment’s, drugs, and consumables for all procedures.
• Act as a circulating nurse and promote a patient focused approach to the care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.