ODP - Anaesthetics
£30- £50 per hour
• Create a welcoming, safe, and caring environment to all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Promote the best practice when carrying out ODP/nursing duties within the department.
• Provide the highest standard of patient care across a varied caseload and to aid and support the anaesthetic physician / consultant anaesthetists.
• Ensure smooth patient care by liaising and communicating with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses
• Manage stock and ensure that all equipment’s are maintained.
What we need from you?
• NMC/HCPC pin
• 2 clinical references- must cover the last 3 years
• DBS- must be dated within last 12 months
•12+ months UK hospital experience
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.