To apply, please click the "Apply online" button where you will be directed to our online application form.
Not sure whether to apply? Then please call Paul Hammond, our Theatre Business Manager on 0330 111 8545 option 1. or email
£28 - £43 PH
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified scrub nurse to work flexibly in a private hospital in Manchester. This is an agency role consisting of up to 40 hours a week however we are happy to accept candidates to work as low as 1 shift a week also, this requires a flexible individual to work shifts Monday-Friday between 06:00-15:00.
The job requires flexibility, reliability and commitment. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC Registration
• 1 year post qualification experience
• Previous scrub nurse experience – within Orthopaedics
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Rewards - Top payrates, 24hr dedicated London based consultant, ‘Refer-a-friend’ scheme (£350)
• Flexibility - Work across the NHS and private sector in shifts which suit your other commitments
• Payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella - Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme (for PAYE workers)
• NMC Revalidation support
• Access to high quality training and development & access to the certificates for you CPD portfolio
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service