£350-£500 Long day
Staffing Professionals are seeking Scrub Nurses for ad-hoc shifts support the many private hospitals in London, mainly focusing on scrubbing for orthopaedic lists. We have very attractive pay rates of £350-£500 per long day shift.This role is a fantastic opportunity for a theatre scrub nurse to work flexibly in various London hospitals. As an agency worker you will play a key role in the running of a successful theatre.
We require nurses who are looking to work 1-2 days per week, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in different hospitals.
The job requires flexibility, reliability and commitment. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC Registration
• 6 months post qualification experience
• Experience in orthopaedic theatres
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Top payrates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme (for PAYE workers)
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to Private hospitals
• Possibility of gaining experience with the MAKO Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery robot.
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training
• Free DBS Certificate