£25-£30 per hour
We are recruiting Theatre Recovery Nurses in Leeds. You will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, provide exemplary peri-operative care of the patient, assist the theatre manager in providing clinical support and co-ordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment during operations, ensuring the equipment is used appropriately. This role is a great opportunity for those who would like to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge, as you will be working in new environments. In return we offer great weekly pay and flexible lines of work or ad hoc shifts that suit your busy schedules.
What we need from you?
• Create a warm, welcoming, and safe environment for all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Provide anaesthetic assistance to the Anaesthetist with patients undergoing surgery, work with patients in pre & post op care and assist with the smooth running of the Theatre list as and when required.
• Support the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department and provide exceptional planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
• Apply legislation, policies, and procedures correctly, as well as respecting the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.