Surgical First Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Surgical First Assistant looking to work flexibly in a new and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be confident in assisting with all surgeries, will have excellent clinical knowledge and skills. The hospital is in Cheshire and the pay rate ranges from £38-£49
What we need from you?
• To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
• Prepare the anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to equipment and supplies required for specific procedures.
• Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
• Perform anaesthetic duties across a range of specialties
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends/colleagues
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers.
• Reliable and fast weekly pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.