Theatre Recovery ODP
£28-£35 per hour
We have some great opportunities for Theatre Recovery ODP Nurses to work in Cambridgeshire. As a Recovery ODP Nurse you will be required to demonstrate outstanding clinical skills, provide exemplary peri-operative care of the patient, assist the theatre manager in providing clinical support and co-ordinate the use of the additional supplies and equipment during operations, ensuring the equipment is used appropriately. In return we are offering a highly competitive pay rates and flexible work to suit your schedules.
What we need from you?
• Create a warm, welcoming, and safe environment for all the patients, visitors, and staff.
• Work alongside surgeon to provide necessary support
• Treat patient pre and post operation, including recovery
• Assess patient condition, monitor their progress, and respect their dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
• Follow procedures and policies in a professional manner.
• NMC pin, DBS, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends
• Dedicated and supportive recruitment consultants and compliance officers
• Reliable and fast pay, with the options of Umbrella, PAYE, and LTD.