Theatre Scrub Nurse – Ophthalmic
ASAP – Ongoing/Contract
£31 - £43 per hour
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified scrub nurse to work flexibly in a private hospital in London. This is an agency role consisting of up to 2 days a week, this requires a flexible individual to work in a specialised ophthalmic theatre however it would be a benefit if you can also scrub for other specialties which would give you access to work in many other hospitals.
The job requires flexibility, reliability and commitment. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC Registration
• 1 year post qualification experience
• Previous scrub nurse experience – within Ophthalmic
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Rewards - Top payrates, 24hr dedicated London based consultant, ‘Refer-a-friend’ scheme (£250)
• Flexibility - Work across the NHS and private sector in shifts which suit your other commitments
• Payment options; PAYE and Umbrella - Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme (for PAYE workers)
• NMC Revalidation support
• Access to high quality training and development & access to the certificates for you CPD portfolio
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
Not sure whether to apply? Then please call Paul Hammond, our Theatre Business Manager on 0330 111 8545 option 1 to arrange an informal chat with you!