Staffing Professionals have an exciting opportunity for an experienced healthcare compliance officer:
The suitable applicant must have previous experience within a similar role within healthcare and must have excellent attention to detail, be knowledgeable and have a clear understanding of adherence to various temporary staffing frameworks, SLA and contract requirements
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the assigned compliance function and be able to manage your daily/weekly KPI/Target expectations. You will report into the Compliance Manager and be comfortable to work as part of a team to meet the Compliance Team targets.
What we need from you?
Typical duties will include:
• Meeting candidates, scanning & uploading documents onto tracking system.
• Obtaining employment references
• DBS Enhanced Disclosures – New and Updates Service checks
• Professional registration checks
• Right to work/ID Document Checking/Verifications
• File checks
• Mandatory training history verification
• Medical records verification
• General office duties
• Maintaining Candidate Files
• Working to set processes and meeting deadlines
Knowledge & Skills (Essential)
• Understanding of the national frameworks for HTE & CPP
• Knowledge of HCPC/NMC processes & procedures
• Excellent communication skills both written & oral
• Computer literate – using windows-based packages (Excel and Word skills)
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail for data input and maintenance
• Eclipse software experience desirable.
• Integrity and accountability