• To work effectively as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team to provide high quality Occupational Therapy for patients referred to the Home First rehabilitation service.
• To undertake advanced Occupational Therapy assessment and interventions for patients with a wide range of complex and non-complex conditions in their own homes and in a dedicated nursing home.
• To manage time and resources effectively to ensure patients are treated within the timeframes specified
• To provide leadership, training and supervision for junior members of staff, Rehabilitation Support Workers and Occupational Therapy students
• To promote the service to our acute hospital colleagues.
• To support the development and evaluation of the Home First service.
What we need from you?
• Qualification in Occupational Therapy
• HCPC registered
• Broad range of clinical experience in a variety of settings
• Enhanced rates