Mental Health Practitioners
Up to £36,500 Inc. Inner London weighting
Staffing Professionals are currently resourcing for Mental Health Practitioners to become a part of a Home Treatment Team. This developing team has been set up as a consequence of the National Service Framework for Mental Health, and a desire to provide real alternatives to hospital admission and access to mental health services out of hours.
The & Home Treatment Team (CHTT) is a multidisciplinary, community based mental health team that aims to provide a safe and effective home based assessment and treatment service as an alternative to in-patient admission and for early discharge to treatment in the least disruptive and restrictive environment. It works in conjunction with, and is integrated with, other local service elements.
The workload of the CRT is team based; team members do not carry a caseload.
Care by the team is for days or weeks but not longer.
The service is available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year for people with serious and/ or enduring mental illness who are experiencing a crisis of a nature or degree that would require admission in the absence of the CHTT.
What we need from you?
• Current NMC registration with no restrictions on your practice
• Minimum of six months current, Mental health relevant experience
• Flexibility in when and where you are able to work
• Commitment to providing excellent patient care
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS Check and assistance with the update service*
• Referral bonus to the value of £350*
• 24 Hrs UK based out of hours service
• A variety of clients to work with
• Dedicated mental health team