Anaesthetic nurse, ODP
Staffing Professionals are seeking Anaesthetic Nurses and ODP's for lines of work to help support one of the Private hospitals in London that we have been asked to focus on.This role is a fantastic opportunity for an anaesthetic theatre nurse/ODP to work consistently in the same hospital with opportunity to pick up extra shifts in other NHS and Private London hospitals. As an agency worker you will play a key role in the running of a successful theatre.
This is an agency role consisting of up to 50 hours a week however we are happy to accept candidates to work as low as 1 shift a week also, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in different areas.
The job requires flexibility, reliability and commitment. You must ensure you always maintain awareness of clinical and professional development and participate in nursing research to enhance patient care.
What we need from you?
• NMC/HCPC Registration
• 6 months post qualification experience
• Passion for high quality patient care
• Flexible and reliable
• Best payrates
• Weekly payroll
• Holiday pay and pension scheme for PAYE workers
• Revalidation assistance
• Access to NHS Framework hospitals
• 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant
• Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
• Free mandatory training
• Free DBS Certificate